What is Tamanu Oil?
Tamanu oil mainly from French Polynesia; It is a natural oil obtained from the fruits of the Tamanu Tree (also called tamanu walnut or hazelnut) grown in Tahiti and Bora Bora islands. The main known effect of Tamanu oil is that it helps in the treatment of skin problems such as acne, eczema, scars and tightness, as well as pigmentation such as age spots, freckles, sun spots. Its use is becoming widespread around the world, especially for spots, dark spots and skin color defects. This is why oil is a common ingredient in skincare, blemish and skin whitening products. This USDA certified oil, obtained by cold pressing from the walnuts of the Tamanu fruit, is pure, undiluted and free of chemicals. The healing benefits of Tamanu oil are strengthened by its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It plays an important role in skin repair and rejuvenation. Used frequently, the oil helps the growth of healthy skin cells and hair.
100% undiluted Hare tamanu oil
- Helps in the treatment of spots and scars on the skin.
- Helps with pigmentation problems.
- Helps acne and eczema treatment.
It stimulates the healing of wounds. Some cuts or wounds may take a little longer to heal, but applying tamanu oil speeds up the healing process.
- Soothes insect bites and burns. The oil can be applied immediately after a burn or insect bite to soothe irritation and minimize the possibility of scarring.
- Keeps dry skin moist. You can apply this oil with argan oil to moisturize.
- It helps to reduce cracks.
To ensure authenticity and purity, production batches of HareTamanu Oil are subjected to stability tests by a third-party laboratory. This means you can trust that you are getting the highest quality Tamanu Oil possible.
- It is an oil that is 100% pure, undiluted and does not contain any additional chemicals. The original Tamanu color is dark green (close to black) and has a specific strong odor; other colors and fragrances are diluted impure oils.
FOR YOUR SKIN
Hare Tamanu Oil has the unique ability to stimulate new tissue formation, thus accelerating the growth of healthy skin. This feature makes it an ideal treatment support for many common skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne scars, general scars, burns, stings, mosquito bites, dermatitis, dry scalp, and flaky, scaly or extremely dry skin. . It is also widely used as a skin support to keep skin youthful, vibrant and radiant. Hare Tamanu Oil is also an excellent moisturizer.
Natural Cosmetics Party of Turkey's first and most natural Tamanu oil Hare brand has been launched in 2012 based on many years of experience and quality HARE is one of the unique examples.